Facts, figures and lovely data, when you have a website you have a gateway to understand everything about how your customers interact with your brand. However, often forgotten and overlooked, analytics should be at the forefront of every decision you make when considering how to evolve your digital strategy.
I thrive on having access to your Google Analytics, Webmaster tools or any third party system. With backgrounds in direct response marketing I understand the importance of data and using the insight to help inform strategies and thinking. Using a mix of industry tools, as those noted and our own in-house system, I monitor just some of the following to understand how you are performing online (not just your website or online marketing campaign):
- Website stats – the usual suspects, traffic, bounce rate, time on site…I’m great believers in what analytics can tell you and break down the information to highlight trends and opportunities
- Conversion tracking – goals, conversions, sales, whatever you like to call them I look beyond the transactions and prefer to understand the journey (the drop off) and how exactly a visitor to the site became a customer
- Keyword monitoring – your reach is important and I want to know how you’re getting to your audience and what needs to be done to improve your presence
- Presence – I put my ears to the ground and try to understand your presence online across social media platforms, search and anywhere there is a reference to you
- Server side data – often forgotten and overlooked I monitor who is coming to your site and then cross reference this with IP databases to find out if we’re attracting the right sort of people.
It’s OK to get inside people’s heads. I do it all the time. That’s how I figure out what they want from your brand and how you can best fit into their life, whether they already like what you’re selling or don’t understand your industry just yet.
Your fiercest competitors will see how you express your brand in the digital world and wonder how you won people over. They’ll try to be like you. But we both know you’ll always have the upper hand.
Competitive reviews: I conducts competitive reviews of websites and digital communications in your industry to see how you can set your brand apart.
Competitive intelligence: Looks at digital categories such as social media and industry trends to determine how your competitors are using digital communications so you can stay one step ahead of them.
Point-of-view white papers: At your request, I can do an in-depth review of a topic such as privacy issues in your industry. The document is shared only with you, to get you up to speed on topics that affect your brand.
What I do:
- Online Market research
- Traffic analysis
- Conversation audit and evaluation – online monitoring tools
- Insight validation
From content-driven portals to e-commerce storefronts, I has both the skill and thenevessary qualifications to focus on every detail. Social and mobile media. Campaign management. Analytic insights and delivery. You name it and I handle it.