Are you sure that your SEO Manager providing you the best SEO service? Let’s have a look at what SEO Service should include!
What should SEO services include?
Every company (whether a local SEO company or eCommerce SEO agency) operates differently, and every campaign is unique as well, so there are a lot of variables at play.
That said, many tactics are similar across companies and campaigns, so I’ve put together an overview outlining what an SEO company does and key questions to ask to ensure you got the best SEO service:
- Research and analyze your website and target market
- How well is your website performing currently?
- What is working well for competitors in your industry?
- What keywords do you target audiences search for?
- What are reasonable results to expect given your SEO budget?
- Make on-page SEO changes
- Are page titles and meta descriptions optimized?
- Is your website content clear, concise, and SEO friendly?
- Do you talk about your services and value-adds using the right language?
- Are pages optimized for the proper keywords and themes?
- Make off-page SEO changes
- Is your website earning links and mentions around the web?
- Does your server configuration work properly?
- How fast is your website?
- Is your website secure and providing a good UX?
- Provide clear communication and frequent updates
- How often will you get SEO reports?
- What is included in SEO reports?
- What are your agreed-upon campaign goals?
- How is your SEO company regularly keeping up to date with business changes?
- Creating content or working directly with somebody who is
- What are the existing content opportunities for your site?
- What type of content works best for your target market?
- How can we ensure content is SEO friendly?
- Does the website content contain strong calls to action?
- Conduct experiments and tests
- How can we leverage data to make decisions?
- What areas of the site can A/B test?
- What key power phrases drive visitors to take action?
- What are the new/upcoming areas of opportunity?
These six areas provide an overview of key focal points for many SEO companies and some questions that you should be discussing regularly with your SEO partner.
While our six key points are helpful, no campaign can be boiled down to a simple list — and successful SEO campaigns require continual optimization to drive the best results.
You can always capture more traffic and increase the conversion potential of existing site traffic.
A good SEO company will have a strong follow-up process that allows for constant testing, adjusting, and tweaking to the strategy behind the campaign and to your website.
Search patterns in your industry are constantly changing, and your SEO campaign needs to remain as agile as possible. Be sure to find an SEO company that can move as quickly as your business does.